Physical Education Programs for the School
- Builds student’s foundation of athleticism.
- Programs for K-8. Age and developmentally appropriate.
- Follows Ontario Ministry of Education Physical and Health Education guidelines.
- Empowers kids to be winners in school and sport.
- Fun, non-competitive, cooperative learning environment.
- Builds student’s confidence and strength for life, sport and the playground.
- Fosters a love of health and fitness.
Programs for the School | Programs Outside of School | Sample Lesson